Sup?

This page is where I will review films that I've watched....hope you like.

Thursday 31 May 2012

In Time

In Time has to be one of my all time favourite films. It's set in the future, everyone stops ageing at 25 the catch is that you have to have time to live much longer. There's a clock on their arms, everything they buy takes away a certain amount of time for example a coffee in the film was 4 minutes so 4 minutes is taken of your clock. You get paid in time so technically you could live forever, as long as you never ran out of time.
In Time
 Justin Timberlake the main actor is given 100 years (a lot) by a suicidal man and therefore tries to mess up the system. This film is both thrilling and keeps you guessing. I really recommend this film and it takes a lot for a film to really impress me. How horrible would it be if this is what it was really like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment