Sup?

This page is where I will review films that I've watched....hope you like.

Sunday 3 June 2012

American Pie: The Reunion

American Pie is a set of the funniest films you could ever watch, you get to see them grow up through 'high school' and turn in to men, well most of them do. You get the character known as 'Stifler' which is never going to change but when the men are reunited after their married with kid's a few of the softer personalities shine and a few old feelings are sparked again.

 The film is all about the group of old friends who all go back to their home-town for their school reunion and who all end up bumping in to each other a few days previous to the event. All the American Pie's are hilarious! I love every single one of them, but I have to say that this is my favourite because you get to see how they have all grown up from boys in to men.

No comments:

Post a Comment