Sup?

This page is where I will review films that I've watched....hope you like.

Friday 1 June 2012

Men In Black 3

The other day I went to the cinema with a few friends to watch Men In Black 3, normally you can't shut the lot of us up but we where all so hooked on the film and none of us made a peep. Agent J (Will Smith) has to fight life and limb to save the planet, he even has to go back in time to try and fight an evil mastermind, his partner Agent K's (Tommy Lee) life depends on it.

 I'm not going to tell you much more about the film because I don't want to ruin it for you. It's full of action, fire and aliens. It even has soppy parts, it's an all round amazing film. I even think it's better than the previous Men In Black's. I seriously suggest that you take the time to go and watch this film, you will be amazed and glued to the screen all the way through.

3 comments:

  1. Good review Zoee. Didn’t love it by any means, but still a whole lot of fun considering the second one was such a buzz-kill. Glad to see Will Smith back on the screen too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's fair enough. To be honest I got really in to the film, and yes it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete